Saturday 21 July 2012

All in RED

I'm enjoying the chance to get ahead with my Christmas cards seeing as it's winter in Australia and when the weather warms I'll be out in the garden. I've discovered a new Christmas Challenge at http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com.au/
The challenge at present is to use red  or green on Christmas card but NOT both. 
Here is my card . 
I've used a PTI merry die and Christmas stamp.
The cute bird is a die and stamp from poppystamps.
  No green on this one!


Thanks for taking a look!

9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - I love all the sparkle, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and love the sparkle a true Christmas card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow♥WOW♥wow! i loooooooooooove this card! i love the impressive C&S design & pristine white background, i adore that sweet little robin, and i am absolutely IN LOVE WITH those sparkly red letters... i'm pretty sure i've just enabled myself into that PTI die, just from gazing upon your gorgeous card! gorgeous! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that glittery bold sentiment ... and that sweet little Santa bird is the perfect accent ... so very glad you joined us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas sparkle is always great for cards...I need that Merry die, just love it :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the MERRY die and the bird is on my wishlist - I'm going to have to get him, because I love how you have put these two together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable bird in his Christmas cap! Beautiful sparkly sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Julie, this is soooo adorable! Love that cute bird and this perfect CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous and love the robbin!

    ReplyDelete