Monday 23 July 2012

Wreath

As I said in my last post I'm enjoying the Christmas Challenges. The challenge at http://52cct.blogspot.co.uk/ this week is to use a wreath on your card. I've used a limited colour palate and this is what I came up with. The wreath is from Hero Arts and the dp is older so I don't have the name. The dp is edged in gold which was difficult to catch on the photo.I raised the dp up on mounting tape.As the dp already has Christmas words I've not added another sentiment. I hope you like it!


Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! Beautiful, simple, elegant! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT for our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning! LOVE the buttons--and such a fabulous use of patterned paper! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect card! So elegant and sophisticated and yet simple. I love it! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card - I love how you've used a limited colour palette.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! In my faves! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great interpretation of the theme and beautiful materials used - thanks for joining in our challenge this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, I love the warm, cosy and natural feel this card has! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely card with us at 52 {C}CT!
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply beautiful! Love the buttons too! Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very striking card. I love that wreath stamp.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! So pretty and elegent xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your embossed wreath against the red background! Perfect addition of the buttons too! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete